How To Make Hip Hop Beats

10:18


I was introduced to something just the other day that caught my attention and I thought I'd put together a little about it.  I listen to hip hop music, and I think anyone who listens to hip hop music can understand what I mean when I say this.  I've always wanted to somehow get involved in the culture and music I love, but other than simply listening to the music, I never knew how I could do that, really.

Some people choose rapping, but that wasn't for me.  Another option that actually interested me was making beats, but I didn't really know where to get started, since it just seemed really complex and difficult.  For years, though, that was a dream of mine that I never pursued because, let's face it, how do I afford a music studio and thousands of dollars of equipment?  Not to mention the years it would take to learn to use the equipment properly, to even make it worth the investment.

If you are interested in making beats and taking it seriously, I'm sure you've heard the buzz about Beat Generals recently.


Well the other day, I kept hearing buzz about a service called Beat Generals.  Beat Generals is a site that uses FL Studio to teach you how to make professional sounding hip hop beats with easy to follow HD video tutorials!  In case you don't already know, FL Studio is a pretty cheap, easy to find, music creation software suite responsible for hit records by Drake, Jay Z, Rick Ross, Lil Wayne, Kanye West, Nicki Minaj, Rick Ross and others.  It's the easiest to use software for creating hip hop beats today.

The reason for the excitement around Beat Generals is that nothing has ever really made it easier to progress with making hip hop beats so easily. They have literally taken the trials and tribulations a music producer would face for years and broken it down into easy to follow HD video tutorials to guide you past the pitfalls, so you're up and running making dope beats in a fraction of the time it would usually take.


So, naturally, I was excited just to find some awesome video tutorials that could help me to start making the beats I loved faster than ever possible before.  So now, all I needed were some good drum sounds to make my beats sound better.

Luckily, Beat Generals also provides drums for you to use to really get that professional sound quality in your music. Even better, they are doing a promo this week providing you a free drum kit and free tutorial series, walking you through making a beat to show you what they can teach you!

So stay tuned to this blog for more updates and head over to Beat Generals to check it out for yourself! 

Beat Generals uses FL Studio, which many producers used to create the beats in numerous hit records by today's hottest artists in R&B and Hip Hop. The best part of it is that FL Studio isn't hard to find and costs about 10 times less than a single piece of good hardware studio equipment, yet it does what a whole studio can do, and MORE!

My favorite part of Beat Generals is that the members section is broken down into beginner, intermediate and advanced videos which are guaranteed to be updated with new videos monthly. This makes it perfect for a complete newbie, or someone more advanced, that's curious about some new styles or just wants to brush up on certain skills.

This week they're actually gearing up for their big opening launch and dropping new videos daily, with drum sounds for you to use, to show you how easy and enjoyable it actually can be to learn to make the beats you love. 

So go check out Beat Generals, you owe it to yourself to see what they can do for you!



YOU WILL LIKE THESE HOW TO'S

0 comentários

Contact Us

Nome

Email *

Mensagem *